Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wonkette - McCain's Memory

McCain last night
“Frankly, I don’t understand why the president wants to take these kind of cheap shots — bayonets and horses, what’s that all about?” he said. “You know, when I debated then-Senator Obama I didn’t criticize or belittle his lack of experience on national security issues. And he seemed to take these kind of cheap shots. … I kind of resent it.”

McCain 2008:
“I have the knowledge, the background and the judgment to lead this nation. My opponent does not,” he said before a crowd of a couple hundred supporters at an airport hangar. Then, poking fun at the 46-year-old Democratic front-runner, McCain, 71, added: “I admire and respect Senator Obama. For a young man with very little experience, he’s done very well. For his very, very great lack of experience and knowledge of the issues, he’s been very successful.”
---link

No comments:

Post a Comment